[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Christiaens Joachim <jchristi at oce dot be>
 To:  "'Chris Olive'" <chris at technologEase dot com>
 Cc:  M0n0Wall <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] m0n0wall v1.0, Soekris net4511 wireless freezing?
 Date:  Fri, 16 Apr 2004 11:44:24 +0200

I remember to have read something about wireless clients locking up the AP
as a result of power-management on the wireless card. I don't remember the
details however, but this could be the reason of the problems without you
changing the AP in any way.
It should be in the archives somewhere...

Regards,

Joachim

MISSION STATEMENT

DISCLAIMER