[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Adam Hirsch <adam at baz dot org>
 To:  m0n0wall users <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] m0n0wall v1.0, Soekris net4511 wireless freezing?
 Date:  Fri, 16 Apr 2004 15:28:33 -0400
You're using one of the netgate kits in your soekris?  I went and perused
their site, but most of the mini-pci cards they've got specifically say
they aren't supported by m0n0wall, worse luck...

I just picked up a soekris 4801 and have been casting about for success
stories from someone who's put a wireless card into one of the soekris
cases.  I suppose it would mean drilling a hole in the oh-so-attractive
case they supply.  :)

Adam

--
  I can spit water between my two front teeth... I'm a WHALE!  -S. Cimmet
           <adam at baz dot org> adam hirsch <http://web.baz.org/~adam/>