[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Hilton Travis <Hilton at QuarkAV dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] USB Network Adaptors
 Date:  Sat, 17 Apr 2004 07:58:22 +1000
Hi Boris,

I think you failed to read matthew's full post.  He said he has a board
with a single PCI slot, and that he has a 4-port NIC in that slot, but
needs 2 extra NIC ports.  Hence his question about USB NIC support in
m0n0wall.

I'd also like to know about USB NIC support in m0n0wall.  I personally
think that USB NICs are a bad idea, but in an emergency they can get the
job done.

- HiltonT

On Sat, 2004-04-17 at 07:10, Boris Rudoy wrote:
> You got wrong directions
> Take a look on multiport NIC card like
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=20319&item=3091661230&rd=1
>
> Check FBSD compatibility first