[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Chet Harvey" <chet at pittech dot com>
 To:  "David Kitchens" <spider at webweaver dot com>, "'m0n0wall users'" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Rv: RE: [m0n0wall] m0n0wall v1.0, Soekris net4511 wireless freezing?
 Date:  Fri, 16 Apr 2004 22:17:43 -0100
Ah ok I just looked at the net4801 and it has a 3v pci connector. Personally
I would get a pcmcia pci adapter and a Senao card from Ebay for about $70
bucks. I picked up Senao NL-2511CD EXT2 card which is the same one Netgate
sells under the EnGenius name for more. Here is one on Ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=45000&item=3091872764&rd=1

I then bought 2 5db1 rubber duck antennas from ebay for $5 a pair.

I purchased the rp-tnc to MMCX cables from Netgate cause I wanted the
mounting screw holes. If you have to drill your holes then save your money
and get some off Ebay cheap.

You should be able to get all of the above from ebay for $100 or less
whereas Netgate is $160.