[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Chris Dionissopoulos" <dionch at freemail dot gr>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Load Balance & Failover Support in m0n0wall
 Date:  Sat, 17 Apr 2004 15:20:38 +0300
I think it would be easy to patch a freebsd 4.x with
this  carp.diff (http://pf4freebsd.love2party.net/DF_carp.diff)
to enable CARP support.

Secondly we have to wait for ipfilter-4 to
implement a new tool for syncronizing states (nat+filter)
between firewalls, just because "ipfs" is useless for such
a work (it just dumps all states while locking the firewall),
or we can fork monowall-1.0 to a new develompent tree
based on freebsd5.x  and pf in replacement of ipfilter.

what do you think ?