[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Chris Dionissopoulos" <dionch at freemail dot gr>
 To:  "Timothy Jans" <timothy dot jans at pandora dot be>, "Adam Nellemann" <adam at nellemann dot nu>
 Cc:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] pc engines cases
 Date:  Wed, 14 Apr 2004 02:30:04 +0300
AFAIK there is no importing taxes for motherboards and computer parts
imported from third parties outside the EU (usa/taiwan).
You just pay VAT and custom costs (for their paperwork).

this is the common european law for imports (taric).
http://europa.eu.int/eur-lex/en/lif/reg/en_register_02201030.html