[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Matthew Ryan <matt at looseconnection dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] USB Network Adaptors
 Date:  Sun, 18 Apr 2004 19:19:04 +0100
OK

Thanks for all your posts.

If, Steven (thanks Steven for your ray of hope) says that he has a USB
ethernet adaptor working with m0n0wall, can I assume that there are USB
drivers in the kernel?

More importantly can I assume that all the USB ethernet devices
supported under FreeBSD4.9 are supported by m0n0wall?

How would I tell without buying an adaptor, can someone give me the
path to the driver files in the image so I can have a look for myself?

Sorry if I'm being dumb but I'm still quite new to this kernel building
game.

Thanks

On 17 Apr 2004, at 15:38, Manuel Kasper wrote:

> On 17.04.2004 14:02 +0200, Dave C. wrote:
>
>> It appears that Manuel's kernel includes some patches which are not
>> standard in 4.9bsd. I could not find a mention on the patchset used.
>
> http://m0n0.ch/wall/downloads/kernel-patches.tgz
>
> IPFW2=yes
>
> - Manuel

Matt Ryan