[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Hilton Travis <Hilton at QuarkAV dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Soekris purchase
 Date:  Tue, 20 Apr 2004 07:07:09 +1000
Hi Barry,

On Mon, 2004-04-19 at 18:38, Barry Murphy wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've been trying to purchase 3 soekris net4521 machines and at the same
> time have purchased goods from fab-corp and netgate. Soekris support
> seems a bit slow, 1 email every 2 days (I'm in new zealand and trying to
> stay awake is difficult when you don't get a response), I've already
> received my fab-corp and netgate orders and just await soekris to put my
> order through.

That's unusual - I know of quite a few people who've dealt with Soekris,
myself included, and have received good pre- and post-sales service.
Not saying we've had broken units, but post-sales "questions".

I have an email address of someone there who may get this happening
instead of you getting screwed around as you have ben - please contact
me off-list for this.

Out of interest, I'm looking at stocking these units here in
Australiamate.  This may make it easier for Kiwi orders.  :)

--

Regards,

         Quark IT                http://www.QuarkAV.com/
(Brisbane, Australia)            http://www.QuarkIT.com/