[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Michael Iedema" <iedemam at pluto dot dsu dot edu>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  clearing out some equipment
 Date:  Mon, 19 Apr 2004 21:33:56 -0500
Hello fellow m0n0wallers,
I'm getting rid of a bunch of equipment that I no longer require. Over
the past year I've been doing some research projects for my school and
own personal fun but now $$ is getting quite tight and I must relieve
myself of these systems.

I am selling two complete Soekris 4511 outdoor setups used for the past
year to establish a tunnel between my house and a buddy's.  Pictures of
the units can be found in the fiddler write-up at
http://beta.michael-i.com/projects/fiddler/

The setups include the following pieces of equipment.  The prices listed
next to each item are the current cost to buy that item new.

Soekris 4511 board+case+ps = 202.00
vpn 1211 minipci card      =  57.00
net-gate 200mw 802.11b     =  75.00
outdoor case               =  25.00
(2) 5.5dbi rubber antenna  =  20.00 ea.
(2) mmcx->rp-tnc bulkhead  =  25.00 ea.
pigtails
rp-tnc->n-male pigtail     =  25.00
16dbi vagi antenna w/mount =  37.00
homemade poe adaptor       =  10.00
                            $521.00

I am asking $500.00 for each setup.  This price also includes shipping
costs to anywhere in the continental united states.

I thought I would throw this out to the m0n0wall list as I've had such a
great time interacting with the people involved with this project and
I've learned a hell of a lot about networking with the soekris/m0n0wall
combination.

Anyway, I hope no one is offended about this offer,
--Thanks,
--Michael I.