[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Joe Doran" <joe at jbdww dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Multiple WAN Big Time Help
 Date:  Sat, 6 Sep 2003 16:25:52 -0500
Hello Guys,

            I have been trying to change m0n0wall to be able to support
Multiple WAN ips.

I have three servers on the LAN side, and 5 Static IPS on the WAN side.

For each IP I would love to port forward depending on the WAN IP address
coming in to the internal machine.

I did try the 1to1, but that I can not figure out.

I know everyone talked about it a couple of weeks ago, but it did not go
anywhere.

I do not mind having to hard code it into the filter file, but just need
some direction on what needs to be done.

Thanks

Joe