[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Chris Olive <chris at technologEase dot com>
 To:  M0n0Wall <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Suggest wireless solution for Soekris net4511 w/case?
 Date:  Mon, 08 Sep 2003 15:58:59 -0500
I recently purchased a Soekris net4511 board w/case to run m0n0wall.  I
don't have a wireless card installed yet, and that's my next step in
playing with this.  I'd like to pick a solution that allows me to fill
the wireless antenna openings in the net4511 case.  Can anyone suggest a
wireless solution they like for the particular hardware in consideration
here (eg. manufacturer, model number of product, etc.)?

Thanks,
chris
-----
Chris Olive