[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Binitim Dimais (Yahoo)" <binitimdimais at yahoo dot com dot br>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>, <jchristi at oce dot be>
 Subject:  Res: RE: RE: [m0n0wall] How to upgrade from PB14 to PB15
 Date:  Tue, 9 Sep 2003 09:09:29 +0100 (GMT Daylight Time)
Thank you! m0n0wall firewall is great! And I love its helpul list...

Cristian

De: Christiaens Joachim

Data: Monday, September 08, 2003 22:55:08

Para: 'm0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch'

Assunto: RE: [m0n0wall] How to upgrade from PB14 to PB15

1- go to the monowall web administration page (http://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx)

2- click diagnostics > firmware upload

3- click the 'enable firmware upload' button

4- open up an ftp-client (or browser with ftp-client) on

ftp://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx and upload the .img file

5- back on the diagnostics > firmware upload page, click the 'upgrade

firmware' button

6- done :-)

Joachim

I'd appreciate if you could explain me how to upgrade from m0n0wall version

PB15 to version PB15.

Thank you!

Cristian

MISSION STATEMENT

DISCLAIMER

any computer.

receipt on due time. This e-mail message does not bring about a contractual

Thank you for your cooperation.

website at www.oce.be

.