[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Marten <wleiden at xs4all dot nl>
 To:  Manuel Kasper <mk at neon1 dot net>
 Cc:  mono <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] IPsec over two ADSL links
 Date:  09 Sep 2003 22:38:26 +0200
On Tue, 2003-09-09 at 21:42, Manuel Kasper wrote:
> On Tue, 9 Sep 2003, Hugo Meiland wrote:
>
> > To promote this kind of input from third parties, would it be possible
> > to put m0n0wall in subversion or another kind of cvs?
>
> At the moment I'd like to keep things the way they are now - contributions
> can be submitted to me by e-mail, and I'll integrate them after making
> sure (or at least trying to ;) that they'll work in all the possible
> scenarios that m0n0wall could be used in.

Ofcourse its free to do so. But I see people write there own patches and
publish them. I think dat is a kind of waste to not combine al the
patches and write with more people a better and completer firewall.

if you say "or at least trying to" don't it mean that more only one can
handle? Using a cvs makes it easy to develop. and it seems that at least
a couple of people are willing to help :)

In time, I would to help to upgrade the os 5.1 for more flexibility and
better wireless support.

Marten