[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Manuel Kasper <mk at neon1 dot net>
 To:  Magne Andreassen <magne dot andreassen at bluezone dot no>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] IPsec over two ADSL links
 Date:  Wed, 10 Sep 2003 10:03:28 +0200 (CEST)
On Wed, 10 Sep 2003, Magne Andreassen wrote:

> I think that if you have an idea, ask Manuel, make the code or whatever
> and send it over to him for verification and testing. If its good, im
> sure he will include it. if not, try again...
> Still it would be nice to have a little insight in what he is working
> on at the moment, so this wont happen to me again:

OK, but CVS won't tell you what I'm working on at the moment either. The
best way to do it if you want to develop some feature is asking me first
about it, and I might also give you some thoughts on what to take into
account, because things are pretty much intertwined in m0n0wall. Maybe we
can also keep a list of "who does what" on the website.

> ok, his code was better than mine... BTW Manuel: maby you should display
> witch local subnet/single host the ipsec tunnel is using? (on the list).

Yeah, I know; I was just too lazy to do it before I released that image.
It's done in the meantime, and will be in the next release (and no, I
wouldn't bother making a CVS commit about it at that point, mind you ;).

- Manuel