[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Magne Andreassen" <magne dot andreassen at bluezone dot no>
 To:  "Manuel Kasper" <mk at neon1 dot net>
 Cc:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] IPsec over two ADSL links
 Date:  Wed, 10 Sep 2003 12:55:11 +0200
> account, because things are pretty much intertwined in m0n0wall. Maybe we
> can also keep a list of "who does what" on the website.

sounds like a plan...

> > ok, his code was better than mine... BTW Manuel: maby you should display
> > witch local subnet/single host the ipsec tunnel is using? (on the list).
>
> Yeah, I know; I was just too lazy to do it before I released that image.
> It's done in the meantime, and will be in the next release (and no, I
> wouldn't bother making a CVS commit about it at that point, mind you ;).

why not? maby we should place a tracking device/w camera on you so everybody
could know exactly where you where and what you where doing at all times.
a nice remotelogging feature to m0n0wall displaying your whereabouts, and
put up a streaming media server at:
http://m0n0.ch/whatsmanueldoingrightnowhebettermakesomecoolnewfeatures2m0n0w
all
;)

no really, i agree about the cvs stuff... it would do no good at all, taken
the structure of your project.

Magne