[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Magne Andreassen" <magne dot andreassen at bluezone dot no>
 To:  "Manuel Kasper" <mk at neon1 dot net>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Update: SSL, IPsec tunnels
 Date:  Wed, 10 Sep 2003 16:03:47 +0200
> - replaced thttpd by mini_httpd --> HTTPS support! Mode can be selected on
> the System: General setup page, and a custom certificate/private key can
> be submitted on the Diagnostics: Advanced page.

is it just me, or does mini_httpd perform _extremly_ bad running in HTTPS
mode? I run m0n0wall on a PC that should exceed the net45xx box prefomance
by far...
My browser tells me I get around 2KB/sec +/- when running in HTTPS mode,
and between 15-20KB/sec(no noticable delay) when running in HTTP mode.

Magne