[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Christopher M. Iarocci" <iarocci at eastendsc dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Logs Slow
 Date:  Wed, 10 Sep 2003 20:28:31 -0400
Anyone else notice that the logs in the web gui with the latest release are
super slow.  I'm talking 10 minutes later the system logs appear.  I'm
refreshing the screen, and nothing.  10 minutes later I see the event I know
happened 10 minutes ago (for instance the negotiation of an IPSec tunnel
that I know was opened because I can communicate with the other side).  Can
anyone confirm the system logs are slow?  I only noticed this problem with
the latest release.  The older releases seemed to display logs immediately.

Chris

---