[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Matt Peterson <matt at peterson dot org>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] SNMPOID for CPU usage
 Date:  Tue, 20 Apr 2004 15:38:05 -0700
I filed a PR for this some months back, it is possible to build it w/o
Perl... cd /usr/ports/net-mgmt/net-snmp ; make WITHOUT_PERL=1

Ryan Mullins wrote:

>I know the net-snmp port puts the agent on the system that will allow you to do what you want, but
I think it requires that perl is installed on the system.  Then again, I may be wrong on that one as
I haven't played with it in quite some time.  I'm sure there is a small port out there that will
allow this that doesn't require perl installed.