[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Werner Gillmer <werner dot gillmer at enerweb dot co dot za>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Dead m0m0wall...
 Date:  Wed, 21 Apr 2004 15:19:07 +0200
Looking over the website, this looks like a great package, but I cannot
see my m0m0wall at all. I am using the CD/floppy version, on a box with
a realtek card in, m0m0 says the link is up, I assigned it a new IP
address, but I cannot ping the m0m0wall box at all, cannot see the web
interface....nothing. Anyone got any ideas what's wrong?

--

Werner Gilmer
Designation:

Inspired Technology for the New Energy Market

The perusal, use, dissemination, copying or storing of this message or
its attachments and the opening of attachments is subject to Enerweb's
standard
email disclaimer available at internet address:
www.enerweb.co.za/email_disclaimer.htm or on request from the sender.