[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Holger Bauer" <Holger dot Bauer at citec dash ag dot de>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Cc:  <werner dot gillmer at enerweb dot co dot za>
 Subject:  AW: [m0n0wall] Dead m0m0wall...
 Date:  Wed, 21 Apr 2004 14:51:45 +0200
Obviously something went wrong with your download, if you have a
m0-M-0wall and not a m0n0wall.... ;-)

Ok, Could it be thar your LAN is connnected to the WAN-Port of your
m0n0wall? And has your machine only one interface?
Is your m0n0wall connected to a switch or to a single computer? If you
have connected it to a single computer did you use a crossovercable?

regards,
Holger Bauer