[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Werner Gillmer <werner dot gillmer at enerweb dot co dot za>
 To:  Holger Bauer <Holger dot Bauer at citec dash ag dot de>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: AW: [m0n0wall] Dead m0m0wall...
 Date:  Wed, 21 Apr 2004 16:10:48 +0200
HEhehe...M0n0wall ;)

It's got two interfaces, sits on the same network as my PC. M0n0 reports
the NIC (rl0) to be up with the IP I gave it (192.168.100.212) my PC is
(192.168.100.220), I cannot ping M0n0 or access the web interface....

--

Werner Gilmer
Designation:

Inspired Technology for the New Energy Market

The perusal, use, dissemination, copying or storing of this message or
its attachments and the opening of attachments is subject to Enerweb's
standard
email disclaimer available at internet address:
www.enerweb.co.za/email_disclaimer.htm or on request from the sender.