[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Werner Gillmer <werner dot gillmer at enerweb dot co dot za>
 To:  Holger Bauer <Holger dot Bauer at citec dash ag dot de>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: AW: [m0n0wall] Dead m0m0wall...
 Date:  Wed, 21 Apr 2004 17:21:25 +0200
Ok it turns out that m0n0 is not saving the network card assignment.
I set LAN to rl0 and WAN to rl0 enter and reboot, m0n0 setup screen
tells me LAN is sis0 WAN is sis1

Only have one network card in the box at the moment, just testin m0n0
now, it complains that I cannot assign rl0 to LAN and WAN, how can I get
past this? I tried assigning lo0 to WAN, but it seems there is no
loopback device.

--

Werner Gilmer
Designation:

Inspired Technology for the New Energy Market

The perusal, use, dissemination, copying or storing of this message or
its attachments and the opening of attachments is subject to Enerweb's
standard
email disclaimer available at internet address:
www.enerweb.co.za/email_disclaimer.htm or on request from the sender.