[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Christiaens Joachim <jchristi at oce dot be>
 To:  "'Barry Murphy'" <barry at unix dot co dot nz>, m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] net4521
 Date:  Wed, 21 Apr 2004 19:51:32 +0200

http://m0n0.ch/wall/installation_embedded.php has a nice start.

To access your console from a windows machine, just use hyperterminal and a
null-modem cable (db9 - db9 serial with rx/tx lines crossed).

If you're using a soekris, the default LAN interface will be sis1 and you
can connect right-away to the webgui on 192.168.1.1, so no need to use the
console anyways :)

Joachim

MISSION STATEMENT

DISCLAIMER