[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Chris Dionissopoulos" <dionch at freemail dot gr>
 To:  "Mohamed Badri" <mohamed at netbadri dot com>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] monowall + vrrp
 Date:  Thu, 22 Apr 2004 00:25:30 +0300
Some advices:

--Update ipfilter with version 4.1.1 to take advandance of
State syncronizing between firewalls (filter+NAT).

--Make your Master and Backup scripts to execute
syncronizing tools.(master sends states, slave read states)

--Also, if you have a spare NIC , use it
only for syncing firewalls.

If you need any help, just tell me.
chris.