[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Chris Olive <chris at technologEase dot com>
 To:  m0n0Wall <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Hacker's guide obsoleted info - where's the kernel config file?
 Date:  Thu, 22 Apr 2004 23:57:03 -0500
I'm looking in the hacker's guide to m0n0wall, and it states that the
kernel config file can be found at:

http://www.neon1.net/m0n0wall/index.html

That address (sans the "index.html") just redirects to
http://m0n0.ch/wall.  Makes sense, but where's the config file?  I'm
ready to start hacking, but can't without this.  I don't see where I can
get the modules either.  In fact, the only thing I see at
http://m0n0.ch/wall that would give me a start is the root fs in the
downloads section.  I'm sure things have changed quite a lot since the
hacker's guide was written.  If I can get some help here?  Also, I'm
assuming the kernel gets built from the host system kernel sources using
the kernel config file for m0n0wall.  (Specifically for the net45xx...
If I can get kernel configs for all the targets, all the better -- ISO,
generic, etc.)  Maybe that's a bad assumption as well?  (Both targets
are x86...)

Thanks,
chris
-----