[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Mitch \(WebCob\)" <mitch at webcob dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  RE: Firewalling /filtering IPSec tunnels...
 Date:  Fri, 23 Apr 2004 13:50:02 -0700
Further to this question, is it possible (and how?) do you configure to
allow clients at the end of IPSec tunnels to see each other?

Consider 3 mono's - each with WAN and LAN.

I want to connect A & B to C so that A & B can see C's private network , but
ALSO so that A can see B.

A & B CAN NOT be directly connected due to constraints of the service
provider.

A, B, and C can all have private lan subnets as required.

Anyone care to point me in the right direction? Do I need to manually add
routes after establishing the tunnels or ?

Thanks.

m/