[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Mitch \(WebCob\)" <mitch at webcob dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] RE: Firewalling /filtering IPSec tunnels...
 Date:  Sat, 24 Apr 2004 09:39:34 -0700

> I'm wondering if I need to NAT the traffic before sending it, so
> that the remote end only see's the VPN endpoint it is aware of...
>
> Not sure how to glue it all together though...
>
> m/

Just in case it's the abscence of a picture that's keeping me from finding
an answer... ;-)

PC A ---> MONO A ---> INTERNET ---> IPSEC ---> MONO C ---> PC C
                                                ^
PC B ---> MONO B ---> INTERNET ---> IPSEC ------/

So with this config, PC A can communicate with PC C acter establishing an
IPSEC tunnel.
PC B can also see PC C after the same setup...

What I need to do is allow PC A to see PC B THROUGH MONO C - like I'm trying
to route over IPSEC.

Haven't had any luck yet...

Ideas? Is it possible?

Thanks again...