[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Barry Murphy" <barry at unix dot co dot nz>
 To:  "'M0n0Wall'" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  5354 Aries MP
 Date:  Mon, 26 Apr 2004 18:19:06 +1200
Hi,

I know this has been discussed before, however I cant seem to get this
device to show in a dmesg, not sure if the soekris doesn't see it (maybe
not plugged in properly) or if the driver isn't included.

I have the http://www.netgate.com/5354AriesMP.html card which is A B G
card, all I want to use for now is the B. The page says it's supported
by BSD, but then also says its not compatiable with m0n0wall BSD 5? What
do they mean by this? Is there a m0n0bsd image that is fbsd 5 which
these cards will work in?

The machines only need ssh & zebra and need the driver for the cards.

Any ideas?

Barry