[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Jason Crowley" <jcrowley at kc dot rr dot com>
 To:  "'dave'" <dave at rodrig dot com>
 Cc:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] DHCP Server Update and Question
 Date:  Mon, 26 Apr 2004 16:09:47 -0500
Sorry if this question has already been asked before and I missed.  My
purpose for Squid on m0n0wall is more for access control than caching,
in fact I have caching completely disabled.  I'm planning on running it
on a Soekris net4501.  In testing I've had to increase the m0n0wall
footprint to about 15MB, but I think that number will go down as I strip
down Squid.