[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Ross Bateman" <r dot bateman at workmanufacturing dot com>
 Subject:  Public Addresses inside and out
 Date:  Wed, 28 Apr 2004 10:47:30 +0200
Hi

I currently have a full C-Class IP range.

Is there a way to run m0n0 with a public address on both the LAN and WAN
sides?
This will allow me to install the firewall without to much hassle and then
give me time to implement a change over of my internal addresses to 'fake'
addresses.

If this is possible and once m0n0 is in place, what pitfalls should I watch
out for until such time as I can switch all the machines on the inside to
'fake' IPs?

Thanks,

Ross