[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Andreas Gracco" <A dot Gr at ims dot ch>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  icmp redirect?
 Date:  Wed, 28 Apr 2004 12:43:05 +0200
Hi

I want to use m0n0wall as a internal router/firewall. We have 3 routers/firewalls and for one subnet
m0n0wall schould be the default gateway!
Now if the destination for a packet isn't behind the m0n0wall the connection schould be redirected
to the responsible router!
The traffic comes in from WAN (or also from a to WAN bridged) Interface and then it is blocked. I
can see it in the system logs! But i have added a rule to allow this traffic! Only icmp ping is
correctly redirected to the other router (default gateway from WAN interface).
Is there a way to configure this?

plz help

THX