[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Chet Harvey" <chet at pittech dot com>
 Subject:  Rv: [m0n0wall] Public Addresses inside and out
 Date:  Wed, 28 Apr 2004 10:17:00 -0100
that seems like more effort than necessary. How many internal machines are
we talking about changing? If most are DHCP it should be a quick job.

Are you saying that currently all your internal machines are plugged
directly to the outside? Meaning no firewall between the machines and the
web?

sorry for so many questions, could have summed it up faster by asking what
your current network looks like.

=)