[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Jean-Francois Theroux <jftheroux at privalodc dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  XML error: no m0n0wall object found!
 Date:  Wed, 28 Apr 2004 21:51:01 -0500
Hi guys,

	I was making some changes on the m0n0 box remotely tonight. I clicked
on save, afterward the connection timed out. Now when I try to get back
to https://somehost, I get this error:

	XML error: no m0n0wall object found!

	Setup I have is an P2 running off the CD-ROM saving the config on the
floppy. It was a test I was doing, and it went well, so I never went to
update the gateway with the HD image. Luckily, the config in memory's
good, and as long as I don't reboot the gateway, all is fine. I just
want to know, is there a way to fix this? Or do I have to go through the
HD install. I'm pretty sure the floppy died on me somehow.

	Any suggestions? Thanks.
--
Jean-Francois Theroux
Systems administrator