[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Jason Grimm" <jason dot grimm at freedomlink dot net>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] reward for captive portal support
 Date:  Mon, 26 Apr 2004 10:33:27 -0400
I'm interested in this as well, and would be willing to contribute a few
hundred dollars.  Can you give more details please?  We currently use XOOPS
(http://www.xoops.org) and E-XOOPS (http://www.e-xoops.com) for our portal
needs now.  The idea of doing a scaled down version on or through an
appliance sounds interesting.  What are your thoughts on the functionality?
Webmail, radius authentication to wireless access or email through an html
or PHP front-end, a simple community page with a calender?

~Jason Grimm

Co-Founder, CEO, & Chairman
FreedomLink, Inc.
1.866.221.9920 x709