[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Jim Wells" <jwells at networksisp dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Public IP on Lan Interface
 Date:  Fri, 30 Apr 2004 09:00:49 -0400
I have searched the archives looking for an answer
to allow the public IP addresses I have to be used
on the lan side of the monowall. I have attempted
many configurations from the archives without any
success. I have a Sonicwall that allows me to do
this however I wish to replace it with the monowall
for many many good reasons. Can someone help me with
either a copy of their configuration or something.
Does anyone have a document witten up? I have been
able to configure the monowall with the standard NAT
setup with public to private IP as well as IP sec VPN

The public IP confiig on the lan side config has me stumped :(
I know my hardware is working.
I am using the cdrom / floppy version 1.0 on a Celeron PC with 2 Network
cards

My setup is a DSL connection with a /29 routed to me. Example not the real
IP's 208.41.106.248/29

ISP

208.41.106.249---> DSL

208.41.106.250 (WAN) M0N0WALL