[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Robert Staph" <rstaph at digitalimpreza dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Public IP on Lan Interface
 Date:  Fri, 30 Apr 2004 13:05:02 -0400
I also forgot to mention another oddity.  I can VPN to my network, from
inside on a 10.x.x.x addx, using the external IP address and it works fine.
Maybe its because I have the VPN assign from a pool on the same subnet as
the LAN, I don't know.  But once connect via VPN it seems to use the VPN
connection for internet access not the original LAN connection.

-Rob