[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  <mono at centrum dot sk>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Multiple IP`s on LAN and WAN interfaces of MONOWALL?
 Date:  Sat, 01 May 2004 17:21:03 +0200
Hi, guys!
Can anybody help me with setting an multiple IP`s on LAN and WAN interfaces of MONOWALL?
I need this application for situation, when i need connect users connected behind LAN interface of
MONO to two different ISP ??

Or is possible to do it on MONOWALL, what i describe bellow??
If yes, HOW????

For example:

ROUTER1 (on what users connected)

LAN(of MONO) IP1-192.168.1.1
                    IP2-192.168.2.1
USER1 (IP-192.168.1.10, gw-192.168.1.1)
USER2 (IP-192.168.2.10, gw-192.168.2.1)

WAN(of MONO) IP1-192.168.100.2
                     IP2-192.168.101.2

ROUTER2A
The second router(based on MONOWALL) connected to ISP1
LAN(of MONO) IP-192.168.100.1
WAN(of MONO) IP- public address of IP (for example 217.18.21.123)

ROUTER2B
The third router (based on MONOWALL) connected to ISP2
LAN(of MONO) IP-192.168.101.1
WAN(of MONO) IP- public address of IP (for example 221.131.15.67)

Very very best regards and many thanks!!
Robo.K.