[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Hilton Travis <Hilton at QuarkAV dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] cf-image
 Date:  Sun, 02 May 2004 23:27:24 +1000
Hi Barry,

On Sun, 2004-05-02 at 15:56, Barry Murphy wrote:

> [...]

If you need a fileserver, use a fileserver.  If you need a firewall, use
a firewall.  They are different beasts.

As for using the CF to store logs, it is going to kill your CF faster
than you'd like to think.  I *would* like to have a user configurable
log size for those of us who use exhorbitant amounts of RAM - greater
than 64MB, that is.  :)

--

Regards,

				http://www.mamboband.org/