[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "=?GB2312?B?8eO/y8er?="<keqian at zhsoft dot org>
 To:  "m0n0wall" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  big bug! persistence reload web interface too quickly, m0n0wall will down!
 Date:  Mon, 3 May 2004 12:28:41 +0800
big bug! persistence reload web interface too quickly, m0n0wall will down!

this is a very big bug!

if you repeat reload web interface too quickly, for example persistence press F5 ,m0n0wall will
down! and report error :" swap_pager_getswapspace: failed ". then can't visit the web interface. can
but reboot system.

sorry by my english, i'm a chinese. this is my first in english.

Xu Keqian
2004/05/02