[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Adam Nellemann <adam at nellemann dot nu>
 Cc:  m0n0wall <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] big bug! persistence reload web interface too quickly,m0n0wallwill down!
 Date:  Mon, 03 May 2004 15:18:49 +0200
Hi Keqian,

Just wondering if you are using the latest m0n0wall image (1.0 or one
of the 1.1 betas)?

I had a similar problem, where pressing any "Apply" (or "Save") button
two times in quick succession would cause the webGUI to become
unavailable, but as far as I know Manuel fixed this in the latest
release. It might of course be another problem you are seeing?

Adam.