[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "David Kitchens" <spider at webweaver dot com>
 To:  "'Chad R. Larson'" <clarson at eldocomp dot com>, "'Chris Olive'" <chris at technologEase dot com>
 Cc:  "'M0n0Wall'" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] m0n0wall v1.0, Soekris net4511 wireless freezing?
 Date:  Mon, 3 May 2004 23:47:49 -0400
Just last night mine froze up for the first time, but then I was really
trying to hammer it by downloading all 3 iso's of Fedora at the same time...
:) They started coming in fast but eventually all timed out and then could
not get to anything quickly. It acted like it was a 9600 baud modem, lol. A
reboot returned it to normal speed. Care to share a snip of your xml file
for that shaper rule Chad? :)

Dave