[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  <mono at centrum dot sk>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Set bridge connection in MONOWALL
 Date:  Tue, 04 May 2004 11:21:44 +0200
HI.
I know, that monowall is router. But if I use one PC01 with monowall and witch has a wireless cards-
for example 3x XI-626-  as 3-times AP (AP1,AP2, AP3). Then  I need set bridging between AP1,2,3  and
LAN PCI card, no routing, in order to I can use next PC02 with monowall confugured as roter. So all
clients connected to AP1 or AP2 or AP3 are able set IP address and gateway on PC02 with mmonowall in
router configuration LAN/WAN.

Can anybodu tell mi exact settings for this.
Is it possible?
Thanx.

Robo.K.