[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "John D. Sauvigne" <John at csihost dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  VoIP with multiple adapters
 Date:  Tue, 04 May 2004 10:29:37 -0400
Hi, I have two Voice Pulse VoIP adapters, one Cisco ATA 186 and I just
added a Sipura SPA. How would I NAT the UDP ports to two different VoIP
ip's? If I do nothing, it takes 20 seconds to get a dial tone on the ATA
186 and most inbound calls go to voice mail instead of ringing through.
However, the Sipura seems to be working fine. The Sipura SIP Port is set
to 5061, and I don't know how to check the Cisco SIP Port. I have a
request in to Voice Pulse but it has been two days without an answer.

The log entries include these two:
10:05:25.949198 dc0 @200:1 p 209.204.98.67,1888 -> 209.my.ip,38748 PR
udp len 20 534 K-S IN
10:05:25.949275 dc0 @-1:-1 p 209.my.ip -> 209.204.98.67 PR icmp len 20
56 icmp unreach/port for 209.204.98.67,1888 - 209.my.ip,38748 PR udp len
20 534 K-S OUT

I am not sure what NAT settings I need to create. Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks,

John.