[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Martin Holst" <mail at martinh dot dk>
 To:  "Alexander Goldstone" <m0n0wall dash list at zander dot net>
 Cc:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Multiple WAN IPs
 Date:  Wed, 5 May 2004 21:41:06 +0200
Hi Alexander!

This is no problem.
You can use either "1:1 NAT" to map WAN IP's directly to LAN hosts - or
you can use "Server NAT" combined with "Inbound NAT" for more advanced
mappings like:

WAN IP 1/Port 80 -> LAN IP 1/Port 80
WAN IP 1/Port 21 -> LAN IP 2/Port 21
WAN IP 2/Port 25 -> LAN IP 2/Port 25

...and so on. You probably get the point ;o)

/Martin