[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Michael Iedema" <iedemam at pluto dot dsu dot edu>
 To:  "'m0n0wall'" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  m0n0wall materials moved + new write-up
 Date:  Thu, 6 May 2004 02:38:29 -0500
Good Morning List,
Over the past few days I've been migrating a lot of material I
originally had posted on my home website.  My ISP decided to be a real
pal and block port 80 so now I've finally given in and purchased some
hosting.

The following documents have been moved from
http://mrkasai.undergroup.com/m0n0wall to http://www.michael-i.com
(under projects & presentations).  I'm know these have been linked to by
a few people so I'm just giving a little FYI to update accordingly.

 - m0n0ad    (configuring m0n0wall to authenticate PPTP clients
              against an Active Directory server via RADIUS)
 - m0n0smp   (soon to be updated SMP m0n0wall build)
 - m0n0image (php shell script to (un|re)compress m0n0wall images)
 - fiddler   (configuring an IPSEC wireless bridge in m0n0wall)

I've also posted a new write-up in the presentations section on getting
started with m0n0wall development.  If you'd like to take a peek at it
and let me know what you think that would be appreciated.  I recently
gave a presentation in my Linux Administration class on the topic and it
bombed.  I guess you can't squeeze that topic down to our allotted five
minutes.  Ooops!

Thanks,
--Michael I.