[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Kevin Krause <kevin at krau dot se>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] ARRRRRRRRRRRRRG VPN
 Date:  Thu, 6 May 2004 19:02:40 +0200
It took me quite a while to figure out how to configure a VPN
correctly... you have to give the VPN clients IP addresses from the LAN
range, e.g. if your LAN is 192.168.0.0, the VPN clients must have IP
addresses from the same network range. This should be it.

Federico:

--
nibbler - up 21:41, 7 users, load average: 0.02, 0.02, 0.04
Now Playing: Kiyoshi Izumi - Ura