[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Chet Harvey" <chet at pittech dot com>
 To:  "Joseph Lagreca" <lagreca at hotmail dot com>, "m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch"
 Subject:  Rv: [m0n0wall] IPSEC howto?
 Date:  Thu, 6 May 2004 16:27:35 -0100
Did you add a static route on each side? Need to do that to to traverse the
networks. Your client PC send a packet to m0n0wall, even though it has a
connection, it doesn't know where to go with it.

I have an IPSEC VPN from my dynamic IP on Cox to a Dynamic IP on a Comcast
system. So I know it's not your ISP.