[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Justin W. Pauler" <jwpauler at air dash q dot com>
 To:  <m0n0bsd at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Cc:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  5.8 Ghz Card
 Date:  Fri, 7 May 2004 12:15:28 -0500
Hello All,

Does anyone have a source for a 5.8 Ghz PCMCIA or Mini-PCI cards that will
work with either m0n0wall or m0n0bsd?

I have been playing around with both m0n0wall and m0n0bsd lately and I'm
ready to bring up m0n0wall on one of my backbone links to see if it can
replace some of the other hardware I already have running. This link is
about 2 miles away and really should be an easy shot, but the tricky part is
I must make this link on 5.8 Ghz (2.4 Ghz in this area is way too noisy!). I
have a Atheros Mini-PCI 5.8 Ghz card, but apparently, it isn't supported by
either of the m0n0-* releases.

Any ideas?

--
Justin W. Pauler