[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "J. James" <icewalker at hotpop dot com>
 To:  Manuel Kasper <mk at neon1 dot net>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Banging my head to a (m0n0)wall i.e. "multiple IPs on WAN..."
 Date:  Sat, 08 May 2004 12:14:42 +0300
Thank You Manuel

Thanks for your prompt reply! It seems to work now (even I can't fully
test it before it installed in the final environment). I concentrated too
much in pinging the NIC and not trying whether or not traffic passed past
M0n0wall.

Thank you for your efforts developing M0n0wall. I hope (on behalf of all
M0n0wall users) that M0nowall will be a long living and active project.
All the best to you Manuel.