[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  David Rodgers <david dot rodgers at kdsi dot net>
 To:  Johan Bergquist <johan dot bergquist at fredab dot se>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Okay, found a relayagent for linux...
 Date:  Mon, 10 May 2004 09:50:37 -0500
You could probably use just about any itx mb/case combo and stick a 4
port pci ethernet card in it if space is a concern. As a side note
pretty much any of the nokia series above an ip110 will run it very
well. You can get a nokia ip440 on ebay and replace the hard drive with
an ide CF reader.

or buy a small formfactor hp or compaq pc like this

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=51109&item=4129108539&rd=1

or this
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=51109&item=4129098856&rd=1

replace the hd with a cf card reader and cf card and add a 2-4 port
ethernet card and you will still be way under the cost of most specialty
devices and won't be sacrificing any reliability.

David Rodgers